Red Bean Rice Cakes
- 1 lb. rice flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 (16oz.) can red bean paste
- oil spray
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except for the red bean paste until the consistency is smooth and there are no lumps in the batter.
- Add red bean paste in using spatulas to gently combine with the batter.
- Spray the cooking pan with oil or nonstick cooking spray then pour in the batter.
- Set the air fryer on HIGH and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the rice cake from the air fryer using caution and allow it to cool before removing from the cooking pan.
- Cut into bite-size pieces and enjoy!