Rice Cooker Baked Brie? Yes!
- 1 round of Brie cheese (about 8-10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp fig jam
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- Crackers or sliced baguette, for serving
- Score the top of the Brie in a crosshatch pattern with a knife, leaving the sides and bottom intact to allow the cheese to ooze out during baking.
- Place the Brie on parchment paper. Evenly spread fig jam over the cheese, then sprinkle chopped nuts and rosemary on top. Drizzle honey over the Brie.
- Put the Brie in the center of the rice cooker.
- Close the rice cooker lid and set it to the Sauté-then-Simmer (STS) setting. Cook for about 20 minutes, keeping an eye on it.
- Check for doneness by gently pressing the top of the Brie; it should feel soft and gooey inside.
- Carefully lift the parchment paper with the melted Brie out of the rice cooker and transfer it to a serving plate.
- Drizzle a little more honey on top, sprinkle additional nuts, and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Serve the baked Brie with crackers or sliced baguette and indulge in the Baked Brie Delight with Fig and Pecan Infusion.