Sesame Beef & Cabbage Stir Fry
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- ½ head cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat your rice cooker using the Sauté-then-Simmer (STS) mode.
- Heat the olive oil until shimmering, then sauté the minced garlic and chopped onion for about 1 minute, until aromatic.
- Add the lean ground beef to the cooker and stir, cooking until the beef is browned and cooked through.
- Stir in the shredded cabbage and continue cooking until the cabbage becomes soft and wilted.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame oil to the mixture, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well to combine all the flavors.
- Once the ingredients are well incorporated and heated through, top the dish with chopped green onion for a fresh and vibrant finish.
- Serve the delicious beef and cabbage stir-fry hot and enjoy!