- 2 cup shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 slices of white bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
- In a food processor, combine the shrimp, egg whites, corn starch, salt and pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Trim the crusts off the bread, then cut into halves.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the shrimp paste evenly over each slice of bread.
- Preheat Grillet to 400°F, brush butter to both grill and griddle. On the griddle side, add the shrimp toasts 4 at a time, shrimp side down. Add the other 4 on the grill side, bread side down. After 3 minutes, flip and change sides and toast for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.