Slow Cooked Peach Jam
- 2 lb fresh peach, peel, pit and sliced
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, fine chopped
- pinch of salt
- Mix sliced peaches and sugar in a bowl, let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, salt, and thyme to the peach mixture; stir well. Transfer to a rice cooker.
- Set the rice cooker to slow cook on HIGH for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked, fill sterilized jars, and seal them tightly.
- Let the jars cool at room temperature. Store sealed jars in a cool, dark place for long-term storage.
- Serve your peach preserves as desired.