Slow Cook Ribs
2 hours 30 minutes
- 1 rack baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 2 cups peach Bellini
- 1 cup dried plums
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add all the ingredients (baby back ribs, peach Bellini, dried plums, sugar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper) into the inner pot of your Aroma® rice cooker.
- Press the Slow Cook function and set it to the HIGH heat setting for 2 hours.
- Once the cooking cycle is finished, switch to the Sauté-then-Simmer® (STS) function and let the mixture simmer for an additional 30 minutes, or until most of the liquid has reduced.
- Carefully remove the cooked ribs from the inner pot and arrange them on a serving platter.
- Serve the ribs with the extra sauce on the side for dipping or drizzling.