Slow Cook Ribs
2 hours 30 minutes
- 1 rack baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 2 cups peach Bellini
- 1 cup dried plums
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add all ingredients into the inner pot of your Aroma® rice cooker.
- Press the Slow Cook function and cook on the HIGH heat setting for 2 hours.
- When the cycle is finished, select the Sauté-then-Simmer® function and let the mixture simmer for 30 minutes or until most of the liquid is reduced.
- Remove the cooked ribs from the inner pot and serve with the extra leftover sauce on the side.