Smokey Maple Pork Chop
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 piece bone in 1″ pork chop
- In a large bowl, mix maple syrup, olive oil, liquid smoke, garlic powder and salt.
- Add pork chops in. Massage to coat in the marinade. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the Grillet® with 375°F.
- Add pork and flip after 5 minutes and cook the other side for 5 minutes.
- Add the leftover marinade sauce and close the lid.
- Lower the heat to 350°F. Baste for 4 minutes. Take out the pork and rest of 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus, sauté until soften. Take out and serve with pork chop immediately.
Watch recipe in action: