Smokey Maple Pork Chop
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- In a large bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, olive oil, liquid smoke, garlic powder, and salt to create a marinade.
- Add the bone-in pork chops to the bowl and rub them with the marinade mixture. Allow the pork chops to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the Grillet® to 375°F.
- Place the marinated pork chops on the hot Grillet® and sear them for 5 minutes on each side. Drizzle some of the marinade on top of the pork chops and close the lid of the Grillet®.
- Lower the heat to 350°F and baste the pork chops with the pan liquids for an additional 4 minutes. Then, remove the pork chops from the heat and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- While the pork chops are resting, cook the asparagus in the remaining pan juices on the Grillet®. Sauté the asparagus for about 3 minutes, or until they have softened slightly.
- To serve, arrange the cooked pork chops and sautéed asparagus on plates, and enjoy this flavorful and smoky maple-glazed pork chop and asparagus dish.
- Serve while hot and savor the delicious combination of flavors!