- 2 cups brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 whole graham crackers, broken in half
- 8-10 marshmallows
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, mix together the brownie mix, egg, oil, and water until well combined.
- Coat the interior surface of the inner pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the mixed batter into the inner pot and spread it evenly.
- Place the lid on the rice cooker.
- Press the cook switch down to start the cooking process.
- Once the rice cooker automatically switches to Warm mode, allow the brownies to sit on Warm for an additional 30 minutes. Then press the cook switch down again to start another cooking cycle.
- Allow the rice cooker to complete the second cooking cycle.
- Once the cooking is done, carefully remove the inner pot from the cooker.
- Let the brownies cool before attempting to remove them from the inner pot.
- To serve, lay a graham cracker on a plate, place a slice of brownie on top, and then place 1 or 2 marshmallows on the brownie.
- Use a blow torch to lightly toast the marshmallows.
- Serve the brownies by themselves or with a scoop of ice cream if desired.