1 hour 40 minutes
Aroma® 4-Cup (Cooked) / 1Qt. Rice & Grain Cooker
- 2 cups brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 whole graham crackers, broken in half
- 8-10 marshmallows
- nonstick cooking spray
- Mix together the brownie mix, egg, oil and water in a large bowl.
- Coat the interior surface of the inner pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the mixed batter into the inner pot then place the lid on top.
- Press the cook switch down to begin heating.
- Once the cooker automatically switches to Warm, allow the brownies to sit on Warm mode for an additional 30 minutes then press the cook switch down once more.
- Allow the cooker to complete its cooking cycle then remove the inner pot from the cooker. Allow the brownies to cool before attempting to remove them from the inner pot.
- Lay one graham cracker on a plate, place a slice of the brownie on top, then place 1 or 2 marshmallows onto the brownie. Use a blow torch to heat the marshmallow slightly then serve the brownies by themselves or with a scoop of ice cream!