Skip to Main Content
Summer Squash & Tomato Bake
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 5 yellow squash, sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (use nutritional yeast or non-dairy cheese for vegan option)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomatoes, zucchini, and yellow squash into small circles.
- Add 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce to the bottom of the air fryer’s pan and spread around with a rubber spatula.
- Arrange the veggies standing up in a circle around the edge moving towards the center, creating a spiral or any pattern you like.
- Top with salt, pepper, dollops of the remaining sauce, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Close the lid. Plug in your air fryer, turn the dial to MED and set the timer for 30 minutes.
- When the full time has elapsed, reset the timer for an additional 15 minutes and continue cooking to desired doneness.
- When done, use the heat-resistant handles to remove the pan from the cooker and place on a heat-proof oven mitt or pot holder. Allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Scoop out the veggies with a wooden or silicone utensil that will not scratch the cooking pan.