Sweet Potato Tots
- 15 oz can cut sweet potatoes in light syrup
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- nonstick olive oil spray
- Drain the liquid from the can of sweet potatoes. Puree the potatoes in a food processor until smooth. If you prefer and can find them, you can use a can of already pureed sweet potatoes.
- Transfer the pureed sweet potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the sweet potatoes and mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop balls of the mixture. Form into tot shapes and set aside; make tots until all of the mixture is gone. You should have about 25 tots.
- Lighty spray the inside of the cooking pan with the nonstick spray. Arrange the tots into the cooking pan and spray the tops with the cooking spray.
- Set the air fryer for HIGH and the timer for 15 minutes.
- Once the timer sounds, use rubber tipped tongs to flip all of the tots over. Again, spray the tops of the tots with the nonstick spray.
- Set the air fryer for HIGH and the timer for 15 minutes. When done, remove from the air fryer.
- Serve immediately with guacamole, ketchup, or chipotle mayo.