Taiwanese Sticky Rice
- 3 cups rice
- 7 shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 2 tbsp dried shrimp
- 5 Chinese sausages, diced
- 3 cups water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Turn on the rice cooker and preheat the inner pot on the Sauté-then-Simmer® STS function.
- Once preheated, add the Chinese sausage to the inner pot and sauté for 10 minutes or until all sides are browned.
- Mix in the dried shrimp and shiitake mushrooms and sauté for other 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, soy sauce, and sugar ensuring that everything is thoroughly mixed. Once combined, cancel the Sauté-then-Simmer function.
- Add 3 cups of water to the inner pot then select the White Rice function. Allow the rice to fully cook until the rice cooker switches to Keep Warm mode.
- Serve and enjoy!