- 4 slices Brioche bread
- 1 6-oz can tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 2 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the Grillet to 300°F (150°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise, and chopped green onion. Use a fork to break up the tuna into flakes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a slice of Brioche bread on a clean surface. Spread a layer of the tuna mixture onto the bread.
- Top the tuna mixture with 1 slice of sharp cheddar cheese and 1 slice of smoked gouda cheese.
- Place another slice of Brioche bread on top to create a sandwich.
- Repeat the process to make the remaining sandwiches.
- Place the assembled sandwiches onto the preheated Grillet and grill each side for about 6 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Once both sides are grilled to your liking, remove the sandwiches from the Grillet.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve hot. Enjoy your grilled tuna and cheese sandwiches!