Twisted Nutella Bread
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp butter, cubed
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp milk powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 cup Nutella or hazelnut spread
- Add milk, butter, salt, sugar, milk powder, flour, and active dry yeast into the baking cavity of your bread maker.
- Select the Raw Dough function on your bread maker to start the dough-making process.
- Once the dough cycle is complete, transfer the dough to a flat and lightly floured work surface.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle that is about 1/2 inch thick.
- Spoon the Nutella or hazelnut spread over the rolled-out dough, then use a spatula to evenly spread the Nutella all the way to the edges of the dough.
- Tightly roll up the dough lengthwise, creating a log shape. Make sure the seam side is facing down.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the rolled dough in half lengthwise.
- Turn each half-cut side up and twist the two halves around each other to create a twisted pattern.
- Remove the stirring paddle from the bread maker and place the twisted dough back into the baking cavity.
- Select the Ferment function on your bread maker and allow the dough to undergo the fermentation cycle for approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Once the Ferment cycle is complete, select the Bake function and set the baking time for 1 hour to bake the bread.
- After the baking cycle is finished, carefully remove the freshly baked bread from the baking cavity of your bread maker.
- Slice and serve your delicious Nutella-filled twisted bread! Enjoy!