Twisted Nutella Bread
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp butter, cubed
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp milk powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 cup Nutella or hazelnut spread
- Add milk, butter, salt, sugar, milk powder, flour, and active dry yeast into the baking cavity then select the Raw Dough function.
- After the cycle is complete, transfer the dough to a flat and lightly floured work surface then roll out the dough to a 1/2 inch thick rectangle.
- Spoon the Nutella or hazelnut spread over the rolled-out dough, then evenly spread the Nutella out with a spatula all the way to the edges of the dough.
- Tightly roll up the dough lengthwise. Position the log seam side down, and cut it lengthwise in half.
- Turn each half-cut side up, and twist the two halves around each other.
- Remove the stirring paddle from the bread maker then place the twisted dough back into the baking cavity.
- Select the Ferment function and allow the cycle to run for 1 1/2 hours.
- Once the Ferment cycle has completed, select the Bake function and allow the bread to bake for 1 hour.
- Once finished, remove the bread from the baking cavity and serve!