Vegan Mac & Cheese
- 2⅔ cups macaroni
- 1 cup diced yellow potatoes
- ¼ cup peeled/diced butternut squash
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt or more to taste
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch paprika
- Boil the water in the inner pot using the Soup or White Rice function.
- Once the water reaches a steady boil, add in the macaroni and cook until al dente, for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the macaroni and set aside.
- Continue using the Soup or White Rice function to boil chopped vegetables.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender and soft.
- In a blender, blend the cooked vegetables with ¾ cup of water and the remaining ingredients until it reaches a smooth consistency.
Combining and Serving:
- Pour the sauce over the cooked macaroni.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve immediately.