Vegetarian Chili Mac
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sweet yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 15 oz marinara sauce
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Set the cooker for Sauté-then-Simmer® STS; saute the garlic and onion with oil until the onions are soft and transparent.
- Add the chili powder, marinara sauce, black beans, corn, and vegetable broth to the inner pot. Stir to combine it all.
- Stir in the macaroni until combined. Stir the chili every few minutes to loosen the noodles until it reaches a boil.
- Once boiling, close the lid and let the chili simmer for 15 minutes until the pasta is tender and the liquid is thick and saucy.
- Once the pasta is done, switch the cooker to KEEP WARM. Stir in the shredded cheddar until melted. Serve hot.Recipe inspiration from Budget Bytes