Veggie Mac and Cheese
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and shredded
- 2 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup yellow onion, shredded
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- parsley, for garnish
- In the inner pot, toss vegetables with oil, salt ,and pepper. Use Sauté-then-Simmer® STS function to sauté vegetables until soft.
- Add all the cheese in, stir frequently, mix the cheese and the vegetable well, cook until all the cheese melted.
- Add the whipping cream and macaroni in, close the lid.
- When the cycle is done, open the lid, season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour out the veggie mac and cheese, and garnish with parsley if you like.