Veggie Mac and Cheese
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup yellow onion, shredded
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Parsley, for garnish
- In the inner pot, toss the shredded sweet potato, zucchini, and yellow onion with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Use the Sauté-then-Simmer® STS function to sauté the vegetables until they are soft.
- Add all the cheese (shredded cheddar and cream cheese) to the pot. Stir frequently to mix the cheese and vegetables well, and cook until all the cheese is melted.
- Pour in the whipping cream and add the macaroni. Close the lid.
- When the cooking cycle is done, open the lid and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour out the veggie mac and cheese and garnish with parsley, if desired.