Air Fryer Pasta Chips
- 1 cup pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp umami seasoning
- 1/4 cup furikake seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and umami seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the pasta to the air fryer glass bowl, spreading them out into an even layer. and place the glass bowl in air fryer
- Set air fryer to 20 minutes. After 10 minutes open the air fryer and give the pasta a thorough mix, stirring or shaking them for even cooking.
- Place the glass bowl back in the air fryer and continue cooking until the cycle is complete.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sriracha to create a spicy mayo dip.
- Once the pasta chips are crispy and golden, remove them from the air fryer. Toss the crispy pasta chips with furikake seasoning.
- Serve the pasta chips with the spicy mayo dip.
Watch the recipe video on Instagram!