Air Fryer Potato Galette
1/2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
2 tbsp melted butter
1/2 minced shallot
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 oz grated Gruyère cheese
Sprigs of fresh thyme
- Thinly slice potatoes using a mandolin. In a large bowl, mix potato slices with butter, shallot, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- On a 5-inch long piece of aluminum foil, layer one-third of the potatoes and one-third of the cheese. Repeat twice to create three layers.
- Place the foil packet in the air fryer basket and loosely cover the potatoes with foil. Set the timer for 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, open the foil and poke holes in the bottom for fat drainage.
- Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs before serving!