Avocado & Hummus Quesadillas
- 8 whole wheat fajita-size tortillas
- 8 oz. roasted red pepper hummus
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced into 24 thin pieces
- 8 oz. queso fresco
- Take a tortilla and spread about 2 tablespoons of hummus evenly, leaving space around the edges.
- Sprinkle a bit of cumin and minced cilantro over the hummus.
- On one half of the tortilla, place three thin slices of avocado. Use thin slices for better taste and texture.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of queso fresco over the avocado. Fold the tortilla in half to make a half-circle.
- Place the quesadilla in the glass bowl of the air fryer, ensuring the straight edge is in the center.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to make another quesadilla and place it in the air fryer with the straight edges facing each other.
- Close the air fryer. Set it for 7 minutes. After the timer goes off, flip the quesadillas over and cook for another 6 minutes. Remove from the air fryer.
- Repeat the process to make and cook all the tortillas until ingredients are used and the quesadillas are cooked.
Recipe inspiration from Yummly