- 3 large ripe bananas
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas, then add the butter, milk, vanilla extract, and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and brown sugar. Stir until the batter has a uniform, creamy consistency.
- Pour batter evenly into the inner pot of your rice cooker, then press the White Rice function to start cooking.
- When the cycle is done, use your rice cooker’s Keep Warm function for 15 minutes. Then, press the White Rice button and cook for one more cycle.
- Once the second cycle is done, use the Keep Warm function for one hour to finish cooking.
- Remove from the inner pot and serve. If desired, top with cream cheese frosting, bananas, and a drizzle of honey.