Cheesy Teriyaki Glazed Air Fryer Rice Balls
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1 stick mozzarella string cheese, cubed
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- Add rice, salt, and water into the inner pot and cook using the WHITE RICE function.
- Once the rice is cooked, transfer it to a plate and spread it out to cool.
- Wet your hands and form the cooled rice into five balls. Place a cube of cheese in the center of each ball, ensuring it is fully enclosed.
- Position the rice balls in the Aroma Glass Air Fryer and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- With 5 minutes remaining, carefully open the air fryer and brush 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce on each rice ball.
- Serve these rice balls fresh, with additional teriyaki sauce on the side for dipping. Enjoy!