Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
- 2 cans (13.4 oz) Dulce de Leche
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 cup shortbread cookies
- Place the inner pot in the freezer and let it completely freeze.
- With a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy, for about 4 minutes. Then, add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each is added.
- Add the flour and continue mixing. Add 1 can of Dulce de Leche and mix well.
- Remove the inner pot from the freezer then pour the cream cheese filling into the cold inner pot. Secure the lid on and set your Aroma pressure cooker on “Brown Rice.” Let it cook through for about 20-30 minutes then turn off your unit.
- Let the cheesecake cool for 10 minutes before manually releasing the pressure.
- The center should be a bit jiggly! Let it cool in the inner pot for an additional 45 minutes in the freezer.
- Empty 1 can of Dulce de Leche into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30-45 seconds or until the Dulce de Leche is soft and runny. Pour this mixture on top of the cooled cheesecake.
- Put the shortbread cookies into a resealable bag and crush them into tiny crumbs. (Or process in a food processor) Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until set.