Garlic Parmesan Fries
- 1 russet potato, peeled and cut into French fry shaped wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated salt & pepper, to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- ½ tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- After cutting the potato to the desired size, place the pieces in a medium bowl.
- Add the oil, garlic powder, cheese, and any salt and pepper to the bowl, then mix around to evenly coat all of the potato pieces.
- Line the grill grate with aluminum foil so that the French fries do not fall through. Lightly spray the aluminum foil-lined grill grate with cooking spray. Place in the center of the cooking pan.
- Arrange the fries on the grill grate so they are not overlapping (it is OK if they are crowded as long as they do not touch or overlap).
- Close the lid. Plug in the air fryer, and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When they have cooked for about 10 minutes, open the lid. Using tongs carefully turn over all of the French fries.
- Cook for the remaining 10 minutes, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Using tongs, carefully remove the fries from the air fryer and place on a plate or in a bowl.
- Salt and sprinkle parsley while still hot. Let cool slightly and enjoy!