Greek Yogurt Cake
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Bring the eggs and Greek yogurt to room temperature by taking them out of the refrigerator 2 hours before baking.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add the vegetable oil, sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and Greek yogurt. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Grease the inner pot of your cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased inner pot.
- Select the “White Rice” function on your cooker to start the baking cycle.
- Allow the cycle to complete. After the cycle finishes, leave the cake in the cooker for an additional 30 minutes using the “Keep Warm” mode.
- To check if the cake is fully cooked, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Once the cake has cooled, carefully remove it from the inner pot.
- If desired, frost the cake with your choice of frosting.