- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 80 grams sugar
- 40 grams cake flour
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- parchment paper, pre-cut into round match inner pot
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and lemon juice until smooth.
- Gradually add the whipping cream and mix well.
- Sift in the flour, whisk until there are no lumps.
- Place the parchment paper in the inner pot and pour the batter in the rice cooker bowl. Close the lid and turn on the Rice function.
- When the cycle is done, set to Keep Warm for 15 minutes then run the Rice function again.
- When the cycle is done, set to Keep Warm for 1 hour. Remove the inner pot then let the cheesecake cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or until the cheesecake is firm. Remove from the inner pot and serve!