- 12 oz mini marshmallows
- 14 oz crackers, crushed
- 4 oz butter
- 4 oz powdered milk
- 1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Place the butter in the inner pot of the cooker and melt using the Sauté-then-Simmer® function.
- Once the butter is melted, add in the marshmallows and allow them to melt as well, stirring occasionally.
- Manually set the cooker to Keep Warm mode to maintain the temperature. Mix in the powdered milk, honey roasted peanuts, and dried cranberries. Stir until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Once mixed, turn off the cooker.
- Gently fold in the crushed crackers into the mixture until well incorporated.
- Remove the nougat mixture from the inner pot and place it on a piece of parchment paper.
- Take another piece of parchment paper and place it on top of the nougat mixture. Using a rolling pin, carefully flatten out the nougat to a thickness of about 2-3 inches.
- Allow the nougat to cool on the parchment paper for about 1 hour to set.
- Once the nougat is fully cooled and set, use a sharp knife to cut it into small bite-sized squares.
- For an added touch, you can dust the squares with more powdered milk if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious nougat squares! Store any leftovers in an airtight container to keep them fresh.