Meat Lovers Pizza
- 3 cup flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sausage, cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cup grilled chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup meatballs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Add flour, water, olive oil salt, and yeast into the bread maker then select the Leaven Dough function. After the cycle is complete, transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and divide it in equal halves.
- Roll out the dough to about a 12 inch round. Move the dough to the air fryer cooking pan and spread the pizza sauce evenly across the top of the dough.
- Spread 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the sausage, grilled chicken breast, meatballs, and pepperoni slices over the cheese evenly,. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Set the air fryer to HIGH and for 16 minutes of cook time.
- Once fully baked, remove the pizza from the cooking pan and serve hot with fresh arugula.