Nutella Banana Rolls
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 can crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 bananas
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar; set it aside.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and unroll the dough; separate the cut dough pieces.
- Spread about ½ tablespoon of Nutella on the wider end of each piece of dough.
- Cut each banana into 4 segments and place one segment on top of the Nutella on each piece of dough (on the wider end).
- Fold the corners of the wider end of the dough over the banana and then roll the dough. Use your fingers to pinch and seal the edges to prevent Nutella from leaking out.
- Roll each piece in the cinnamon sugar mixture, making sure to coat them well.
- Place the rolls in the casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they are done and nicely browned.
- Allow the rolls to cool for a few minutes, then enjoy them while they’re still warm.