Skip to Main Content
Peanut Butter Chocolate Skillet Cookie
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almonds
- ice cream, for serving
- melted chocolate, for serving
- Using a hand mixer, beat the softened butter, coconut oil, and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until evenly combined.
- Mix in the peanut butter, flour, and baking soda until the batter becomes a dough consistency.
- Stir in the chocolate chip and almonds.
- Evenly spread out the dough into the cooking pan and cook on HIGH for 17 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly then serve with ice cream and a drizzling of melted chocolate on top.