- 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 4 cups cornflakes, finely crushed
- cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except cornflakes and marinade for 30 minutes to an hour. Toss chicken in cornflakes to coat.
- Lightly spray the bottom of the Air Fryer with cooking spray and place chicken pieces inside without overlap.
- Set the Air Fryer for 5 minutes. When the cycle is done, open the lid and flip the chicken. Set the air fryer for another 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately while the chicken is still crispy.