Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh and chopped
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
Cream Cheese Icing:
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
- Add all the dough ingredients into the bread maker and set it for the LEAVE DOUGH function.
- Once the cycle is complete and the dough is ready, roll it out into a rectangle measuring approximately 18″ by 12″. Spread the strawberry jam evenly over the dough, then arrange the fresh strawberries over the jam.
- Start rolling up the dough from one end, and when you reach the other end, pinch the sides together to seal.
- Cut the rolled dough into 14 equal slices. Place each roll one by one into the baking pan of the bread maker.
- Set the bread maker to the BAKE function and bake for 35 minutes.
- While the bread is baking, prepare the cream cheese icing. In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, softened butter, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth. Gradually add the milk, one tablespoon at a time, until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Once the baking is complete, carefully remove the bread from the bread maker and pull the rolls apart. Drizzle the cream cheese icing over the rolls.
- Serve the delicious strawberry rolls and enjoy!