Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh and chopped
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
Cream Cheese Icing
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, soften
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp milk
Add all dough ingredients into the bread marker and set for LEAVEN DOUGH function.
- When the cycle done and the dough is ready, roll the dough into a 18″* 12″ rectangle. Spread the strawberry jam over the dough evenly, and arranger the fresh strawberries over the jam.
- Start rolling the dough, and when you reach the end, pinch the sides together.
- Cut the roll into 14 equal rolls. Place the roll one by one into the bake pan of the bread marker.
- Set the bread marker in BAKE for 35 min.
- In the meantime place all icing ingredients expect milk in the bowl and mix until smooth. Mixing in 1 tbsp milk to the icing at a time until the desired consistency.
- Once the baking is done, take out the bread and pull apart then drizzle with the cream cheese icing and serve.