Pumpkin Pie Parfaits
- 1 ½ cups coconut cream
- 2 cups pumpkin butter (chilled)
- 1 cup maple granola
- 1/2 cup pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add in the chopped pecans to the inner pot of your rice cooker then select the Sauté-then-Simmer® function. Toast the pecans for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent them from burning.
- Once toasted, add coconut oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt to the inner pot. Stir to combine then cook for another 1-2 minutes on Sauté-then-Simmer®. Remove from inner pot and set aside to cool down.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the coconut cream until it reaches a soft and fluffy consistency.
- Spoon 1 tbsp each of granola into small serving glasses or bowls. Top with a layer of the chilled pumpkin butter and coconut whipped cream then tap the bottom gently to let the layers settle. Repeat until the bowl or glass is filled to the top.
- Top with the maple cinnamon pecan mixture and serve!