Rice Cooker Cupcakes
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1½ tbsp sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp milk powder
- Whipped cream or frosting, for topping
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the egg, vegetable oil, maple syrup, and yogurt until well incorporated.
- Add the sugar to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Sift the flour, milk powder, and baking powder together to remove any clumps. Add this dry mixture into the egg mixture and fold until you have a thick batter consistency.
- Divide the batter evenly into four cupcake liners.
- Place each cupcake liner in the steam tray of your rice cooker.
- Select the Steam function on your rice cooker and let the cupcakes bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once the cupcakes are done, carefully remove them from the steam tray and allow them to cool completely before frosting.
- Once cooled, top the cupcakes with whipped cream or your choice of frosting.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious homemade cupcakes!