S’mores Mini Pie
- 1 pie crust dough
- 12 milk chocolate segments
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 20 mini marshmallows
- Roll out the pie crust dough and cut it into eight circles, each about 3 inches in diameter.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs in the center of each dough circle.
- Add a square of milk chocolate and about 5 mini marshmallows on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Wet the edges of the dough circles with a little water to help seal them.
- Fold the dough over the s’mores toppings, pressing it gently in place.
- Fold up the edges of the dough, pressing them to create a pillow shape that encases the filling.
- Set your Grillet™ to 350°F.
- Place the s’mores mini pies on the Grillet™ and grill one side for about 2 minutes, until it’s golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Carefully flip the mini pies over and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Turn the Grillet™ to the Warm setting and let the mini pies sit for an additional minute to make sure the fillings are heated through.
- After removing the mini pies from the grill, top them with a few extra marshmallows and chocolate segments to create a gooey and delicious topping.
- Serve the s’mores mini pies warm and enjoy the delightful combination of flavors!