Sparkling Rosé Floats with Rose Petal Jam
- 4 cups edible rose petals
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp pectin
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- vanilla ice cream
- sparkling Rosé
- Prepare the roses by removing the petals and washing them well under cold water.
- Combine the sugar and pectin in a mixing bowl.
- Add all called for ingredients into the bread maker.
- Select the Jam function and allow the mixture to run on the function for about 30 minutes.
- Fill serving cups with two scoops of ice cream each then pour the fresh rose petal jam over top. Top off each glass with about 2 cups of sparkling rosÃƒ© and serve.