Sparkling Rosé Floats with Rose Petal Jam
- 4 cups edible rose petals
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp pectin
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Vanilla ice cream
- Sparkling Rosé
- Prepare the rose petals by removing them from the stems and washing them thoroughly under cold water. Make sure they are clean and free from any dirt or debris.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar and pectin. Mix well to ensure even distribution.
- In your bread maker, add the washed rose petals, sugar-pectin mixture, fresh lemon juice, and water. Make sure all the ingredients are well combined.
- Select the “Jam” function on your bread maker and allow the mixture to run for about 30 minutes. This will help cook and thicken the rose petal jam.
- While the jam is cooking, prepare your serving cups. Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream to each cup.
- Once the jam has finished cooking, carefully pour the fresh rose petal jam over the ice cream in each serving cup.
- To finish the dessert, top off each glass with about 2 cups of sparkling Rosé. The combination of the rose petal jam, vanilla ice cream, and sparkling Rosé will create a delightful and refreshing dessert.
- Serve the dessert immediately and enjoy the unique and elegant flavors of the rose petal jam with the creaminess of the ice cream and the effervescence of the sparkling Rosé.