STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM RICE PUDDING
- 1⁄2 cup white rice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 can whipped cream
- Add white rice, sugar, and milk to your rice cooker.
- Stir the mixture and set the rice cooker to the PORRIDGE setting. Let it cook for 2 hours.
- Once the cooking is complete, carefully scoop the cooked rice pudding into serving bowls.
- Top the rice pudding with a generous amount of fresh strawberry slices.
- Finish by adding a dollop of whipped cream on top of the strawberries.
- Serve the delicious strawberry-topped rice pudding as a delightful dessert option. Enjoy!