Thai Mango Sticky Rice
- 2 cups sweet rice
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 yellow mangoes, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced
- In the rice cooker, combine 2 cups of sweet rice and 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Select the White Rice function on your rice cooker to cook the sweet rice.
- Once the cooking cycle is complete, open the lid and stir in the sugar while the rice is still hot. This will allow the sugar to melt and blend well with the rice.
- To serve, take 1/4 servings of the sticky rice and mold them onto dessert plates.
- Drizzle a bit of coconut milk over each serving of sticky rice.
- Divide the thinly sliced mangoes among the dessert plates, placing them on top of the rice.
- Enjoy your delicious mango sticky rice dessert!