Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 5 cup miniature marshmallows
- 5 cup rice krispies cereal
- Green and red food coloring
- chocolate chips
- Add 1 tbsp salted butter and 2 cups of marshmallows into rice cooker and turn on WHITE RICE function. Stir until all marshmallows have melted.
- Change to KEEP WARM function, add green food coloring, mix until all color even. Add 2 cups rice krispies, stir until evenly coat.
- Pour into an 8-inch non-stick round cake pan and let cool just slightly, spray hands with water and spread and press mixture around outer edge to create a rind.
- Clean and dry the inner pot and repeat step 1 with remaining ingredients, then add red food coloring. Mix until even.
- Pour into center of cake pan and once cool enough to handle spread and press into a even layer.
- Press chocolate chips randomly over pink portion. Cut into 8 wedges.