Air Fryer Baked Apple
- 4 apple (any kind)
- 2 tbsp pecans
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp melted butter, unsalted
- ground cinnamon
- Begin by coring the apples to create a hollow space for the filling.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, raisins, walnuts, and butter to create a delectable filling.
- Carefully scoop the filling into each cored apple, ensuring they are generously stuffed, and sprinkle your preferred spices on top.
- Set your apple into an air fryer-safe pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer. Plate, serve, and enjoy!