Air Fryer Peach Puff Tart
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 peach, slices
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 drizzle honey
- Follow package instructions to thaw puff pastry. Cut into 6 rectangles.
- Prepare parchment paper to fit your air fryer. Lay a puff pastry piece, spread 1/2 tbsp goat cheese, and arrange peach slices.
- Beat an egg in a bowl and brush it over the puff pastry top.
- Set up parchment in the air fryer’s glass bowl. Set timer for 10 minutes.
- Plate your creation, drizzle with honey, and savor the goodness. Repeat for each delightful serving.