Apple Pie Bites
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅓ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 small granny smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 slices
- 1 (8-oz.) can crescent roll dough
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and 2 tsp of the pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and toss the apples slices in it; set aside.
- Arrange the crescent roll triangles on a floured cutting board or work surface. Evenly distribute the brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans.
- Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap the crescent roll dough around each apple. Save the remaining butter from the apples.
- Arrange the stuffed crescents inside the cooking pan.
- Brush each crescent roll with the remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional pumpkin pie spice.
- Set the air fryer for MED and timer for 15 minutes. After about 10 minutes, open the lid and rotate the crescents so they brown evenly. Cook the remaining 5 minutes or until golden brown.