Easy Air Fryer Bread Pumpkin
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/3 cup warm milk
- string yarn
- In a large bowl, stir to combine the dry ingredients.
- Pour warm milk and pumpkin puree. Mix together with a fork until there are no dry streaks of flour.
- Cover with a clean towel and let the flour mixture rise for an hour.
- Tip the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Gently stretch the dough to a rectangular shape. Fold the top towards the middle then the bottom over that.
- Turn sideways and fold into a roll. Use your hands to shape the bread into a ball shape dusting with flour as needed.
- Tie each string around the loaf loosely to allow room for the bread to rise and expand. Cut off the long pieces of string.
- Place the pumpkin dough into air fryer basket. Let it rise for another 30 minutes.
- Insert the basket into your Aroma Glass Air Fryer. Let it bake for 30 minutes (the Aroma Glass Air Fryer has a fixed temperature of 375ºF).
- Remove the string carefully after the bread has cooled. Use a cinnamon stick in the center as the pumpkin stem.