Stuffed French Toast
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa spread
- 1 tbsp strawberries jam
- Spread a layer of cocoa spread to 2 slices of bread, and then gently press them together like a sandwich. Repeat the same step with strawberries jam on the other two bread.
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Then beat until the eggs are broken up and everything is mixed well.
- Then dip each sandwich into the mixture and gently flipping to coat both the top and the bottom, allow the sandwich to sit in the mixture for 3-5 minutes to absorb more mixture. Put a sandwich into glass cook pan.
- Set the air fryer for 6 minutes. Close the lid and let cook until the timer goes off. Then flip them over and do another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and Serve with maple syrup or any topping you desires.